Research Update Organization is an educational organization, founded to promote clinical research and its application. We provide tailored clinical research training programs, emphasizing the aspects of basic and advanced clinical research as well as an understanding of the publication processes for future and current physicians across the world. We also offer customized consultation from the basics of translating ideas/thoughts into viable research projects to more complex research proposal development, study design and methodology, IRB documentation, data collection and biostatistical support, drafting and editing the manuscript, and publication process.
1 Month Certification + Hands-on Research Experience
- Self-Paced Online Learning: Research education, Hands-on project experience, National Conference presentation, Abstract publication, and Certification
- Step by step thorough guidance on projects’ formation, execution, and publication process
- The course covers a full spectrum of basic research education and guidance on translating ideas/thoughts into viable research projects including observational study
- Learning opportunity for presenting your project as a peer-reviewed abstract.
- 8-10 students (including residents and fellows) per group
- Specifically tailored for USA Residency Applicants
- Access of lectures will be limited to only 1 IP address and will expire at the end of one-month program
- Opportunity to participate in the “Annual Research Day”
- Certification of Completion will be provided upon successful completion of the training and presenting your abstract in the “Peer-reviewed National Conference”
- End of the course, you should expect to watch 25 hours of recorded didactics from our research experts over 4 weeks, complete 1 National Conference Abstract Presentation