Video and Graphics Editor
Job ID: 2020VGE
About the Job
- We are seeking a talented video and graphics editor to work in our video production and online marketing department. The right candidate will be able to balance various workloads each week and will be responsible for making sure final product is ready and up to industry standards.
- Good Knowledge of photo-editing softwares like Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw , Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effects, video editing etc.
- Should be creative and innovative.
- Creating and Editing the content for distribution onto YouTube, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- Organize media, video projects, and deliverables.
- Contributing to creative ideas.
- Input music, dialogue, graphics, and effects to various pieces.
- Communicate regularly with the talent and supervisors to receive notes and make adjustments to production as required.
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry best practices to maximize efficiency
- Must be able to meet work within deadlines for multiple assigned projects.
- Complete projects efficiently under time constraints while still delivering a good story/final product.
Contractor, Part-time, Internship