Why Our Combo Plans
Along with USMLE scores, US clinical and research experience, writing strong personal statement & CV, and interview preparation are very crucial to MATCH.
Together we can help you to achieve all these necessary skills and safe medical housing under one umbrella with reduced and affordable cost.
We can change the overall experience of your application and make your journey more memorable and interesting.
We can track your success and path from time to time until you reach your destination “THE MATCH”.
Let’s nail your journey together.
JOIN US NOW
Brooklyn USCE & Brooklyn Medical Housing
4 weeks, 8 weeks, and 12 weeks
Clinical Rotation Programs
- Providing clinical rotations at Competitive Pricing
- Offering Electives / Externships / Observership / Telemedicine rotations opportunities to medical students and graduates
- Affordable and safe medical housing while rotating in New York City, through our company “Brooklyn Medical Housing”
- Weekly didactics and chance to present cases and topics based on your rotation
- Opportunity to participate and present clinical vignettes in the “Brooklyn USCE Annual Meeting” and publish abstracts/posters in the peer-reviewed online publication
Research Update Inc
Clinical Research Mentor-Mentee Program
Clinical Research Training Program
Clinical Research Fast-Track Program
- All-in-one : Research education, Analytical skill learning, Hands-on project experience, Research CV & Interview preparation, and Certification
- 6 months of comprehensive clinical research experience
- Step by step thorough guidance on projects’ formation and execution process
- The course covers a full spectrum of basic and advanced research education and guidance on translating ideas/thoughts into viable research projects including observational study, systematic review & meta-analysis, and literature review
- Each month, you will be working on different types of projects, with the USA attending and instructors, and submit them to the appropriate peer-reviewed conferences (AHA, AMA, AAN, ANA, DDW, AASLD, SGIM, APA, EPA, USCAP, etc.) and PubMed/Google Scholar-indexed peer-reviewed journals (Major Publication House: Elsevier, Springer Nature, MDPI, BMJ, Wiley, SAGE, Cureus, etc.)
- Learning opportunities for presenting and publishing your projects
- 7-9 students (including residents and fellows) per group and online training sessions
- Specifically tailored for USA Residency or Fellowship Applicants
- Free One-year membership covering Research consultation and Publication support
- Opportunity to participate in the “Annual Research Day”
- Letter of Recommendation will be provided based on oral presentation, performance in assignments, and exam grades
- Certification of Completion will be provided upon successful completion of the training and presenting your work in the “Annual Research Day”
- End of the course, you should expect to complete 3 original studies, 3 peer-reviewed national conference presentations, and 1 literature review study
Residency Application (CV/PS) &
- Platinum Plan: Comprehensive Residency strategy, PS & CV, comprehensive guidance for the interview process via email, and IV preparation personalized for your situation
- Platinum Plan Strengths: Comprehensive Residency strategy, PS & Medical CV, LOR, comprehensive guidance for the interview process via email and IV preparation, SOAP Group strategy, access to pre-recorded IV sessions for application guidance
- Residency Strategy Preparation: Step by step through guidance on Residency Strategy and application process based on your credentials
- Access to basics of interview preparation via online group Bootcamp sessions
- Taught unique opportunities for presenting your best self and softening your red flags
- Interactive group and online training sessions with an Interview strategy expert helping you identify and target your weaknesses
- As soon as you enroll: you will have one-hour residency strategy session with intake with a Residency Success team member to enable you to plan your journey to success.
- Program-specific guidance- How to stand out, proper dress, stress control, Behavioral interview tactics & Clinical interview tactics.
- Our team consists of other IMG attendings, fellows & residents who understand your needs!
(Select Any 1)
6 Months Certification + Hands-On Research Experience + One-on-One Research Mentorship
$3800 ($200 off on $4000)
6 Months Certification + Hands-On Research Experience
$2800 ($200 off on $3000)
10 Weeks Education + Hands-On Research Experience
$700 ($100 off on $ 800)
(Select Any 1)
$750 ($50 off on $800)
$2400 ($100 off on $2500)
*Please note: To receive the discounted pricing, minimum of “TWO SERVICES” must be purchased within “ONE WEEK”